FACTS MANAGEMENT IS MADE UP OF TWO COMPONENTS
Tuition Payment Plans
Financial Aid and Grant Management
1. Pay Tuition with FACTS Management: Parents can pay tuition and fees over time, using a variety of payment methods, making it easier to afford a quality education for your children. Below are the options you can choose as a Marian Catholic High School Parent/Guardian:
- Monthly Payments: Spread your tuition balance over monthly installments. Options to pay on the 5th or 20th of each month.
- Semi-Annual Payments: Pay your tuition in two installments. Discount available if installments paid by July 1, 2020 and December 1, 2020.
- Payment in Full: FACTS is a quick, secure method for paying your tuition balance in full. Discount available if paid by July 1, 2020.
PAYMENT METHODS OFFERED FOR ALL PLANS:
Automatic Bank Draft, Online Payment, or Invoice If choosing “Invoice”, an invoice will be mailed/emailed
and you can send your payment directly to the school or complete the transaction online.
2. Apply for Financial Aid/Grants
- FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment uses personal and financial information to evaluate your need for financial aid. The first step of the process is to complete the online application as accurately as possible with your 2019 taxable information.
- Please see the “FACTS Grant Aid Assessment Information Sheet” for more information on what documents will be needed to complete the application.
Any documents you are unable to upload may be brought directly to the school.
Simple Steps to Enroll in a Payment Plan or Applying for Financial Aid Online:
- Existing FACTS User: please enter your existing username and password and click SIGN IN.
New FACTS User: please select CREATE A FACTS USERNAME & PASSWORD.
- Then select the “Set Up a Payment Plan” link or “Start Application” button.
- Select the appropriate school year.
- Complete the steps as prompted.