Since the founding of Marian Catholic High School, its mission has been and continues to be developing students spiritually, morally, academically, and socially by integrating the teachings of Jesus Christ with a value-centered curriculum. In a safe family atmosphere, the faculty and administration, challenge students not only to reach their highest academic potential, but also to adopt a disciplined work ethic necessary to become contributing self-sufficient citizens who give witness to the Catholic Faith.
We believe that:
- The Catholic Faith provides students with the foundation for life.
- Education involves the whole person – spiritually, academically, morally, socially, and physically.
- Students require a variety of learning experiences to meet their individual needs.
- Christ-centered values are an integral part of every aspect of the Marian community.
- Students, faculty, and staff strive to be positive role models of Christianity.
- Students are entitled to a stable, safe, and nurturing environment in which to develop, grow, and foster mutual respect
- A disciplined and value based work ethic is necessary for success in life
- The school provides students with the education needed to meet the demands necessary for a 21st century learner.