Since the founding of Marian Catholic High School, its mission has been, and continues to be — the development of students spiritually, morally, academically, and socially — by integrating the teachings of Jesus Christ with a value-centered curriculum. In a safe family atmosphere, the faculty and administration, challenge students not only to reach their highest academic potential, but also to adopt a disciplined work ethic necessary to become contributing self-sufficient citizens who give witness to the Catholic Faith.
At Marian Catholic High School, we believe that:
- The Catholic faith provides students with the foundation for life.
- Education involves the whole person – spiritually, academically, morally, socially, and physically.
- Students require a variety of learning experiences to meet their individual needs.
- Christ-centered values are an integral part of every aspect of the Marian community.
- Students, faculty, and staff strive to be positive role models of Christianity.
- Students are entitled to a stable, safe, and nurturing environment in which to develop, grow, and foster mutual respect.
- A disciplined and value-based work ethic is necessary for success in life.
- Our school provides students with the education needed to meet the demands necessary for a 21st-century learner.